Address & Contact
The history of the brand Gloriette dates back to the year 1863 to hand stitched shirts made by the Hönigsberg brothers. The reputation for quality styling and attention to detail spread and the demand for shirts made by the brothers rose. In the year 1886, the first industrial production facility was opened in the 15th district in Vienna. The proximity to Schloss Schönbrunn and the view of Gloriette inspired them to dedicate their company to this noble name. This was the beginning of the successful climb of Gloriette. The company was taken over by the Ganahl family in 1938. The success of the company pointed to a new leading position and drove growth. In the year 2004 was taken under the auspices of the long-established company, Lambert Hofer. After the take over, an expansion of the branch network and franchise concept followed. Gloriette has been part of Rudiger & Partner since 2012. We have been perfecting our know-how everyday for over 125 years. We look back on our history proudly and are striving towards our future. We know how to make a really good shirt. A shirt that will still be in fashion in 125 years.